victoriasdecor
Mar 20, 2018

Review 2017

0 comments

Edited: Jul 9, 2018

Brooke Gerber reviewed Victoria's Decor, Floral & Gifts Ltd.5 star

October 13, 2017 · Where to start…Victoria was an amazing support during our wedding planning. She was able to understand the vision we had and execute it with her amazing set of skills and connections within the Sarnia Lambton Community. Victoria would always reply to me in a timely manner and offer feedback when she felt something might look better. The day of the wedding Victoria was there at the venue making sure everything ran smoothly. Victoria did an amazing job on all the bridal bouquets, absolutely stunning work! Victoria went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect, I cannot recommend her enough.

• victoriasdecor
    Jul 16, 2018

Hi Victoria,  Dave and I wanted to thank you for all of your hard work. The Riding Club looked amazing!!  Thank you,  Jacqueline and Dave 
  • victoriasdecor
    Jul 9, 2018

Sherry Gould , married on 12/05/2018 Quality of service:5/5 Responsiveness:5/5 Value:5/5 Flexibility:5/5 Professionalism:5/5 Take charge Victoria Makes all the wedding details stress free. I did not have to worry about anything on my wedding day. If there WAS a problem...I did not know about it because Victoria resolved it. She loves her job!
  • victoriasdecor
    Jul 9, 2018

Angela Iacobelli Thank you, thank you, thank you Victoria. You made our day absolutely perfect � �😍 thank you from the bottom of our hearts

"Don't save things for a special occassion

everyday of your life is a special occassion"

Thomas S. Monson