victoriasdecor
Mar 20, 2018

Review Jan 2018

0 comments

Katelyn Marie reviewed Victoria's Decor, Floral & Gifts Ltd.5 star

January 3 · From the beginning Victoria was great to work with. She was so helpful during the planning process and made everything less stressful. Victoria was always easy to get ahold of and always offered ideas and suggestions to make our special day even better. She listened to our vision and went above and beyond. We are so incredibly happy with everything and would recommend Victoria to anyone!

• victoriasdecor
    Jul 16, 2018

Hi Victoria,  Dave and I wanted to thank you for all of your hard work. The Riding Club looked amazing!!  Thank you,  Jacqueline and Dave 
  • victoriasdecor
    Jul 9, 2018

Sherry Gould , married on 12/05/2018 Quality of service:5/5 Responsiveness:5/5 Value:5/5 Flexibility:5/5 Professionalism:5/5 Take charge Victoria Makes all the wedding details stress free. I did not have to worry about anything on my wedding day. If there WAS a problem...I did not know about it because Victoria resolved it. She loves her job!
  • victoriasdecor
    Jul 9, 2018

Angela Iacobelli Thank you, thank you, thank you Victoria. You made our day absolutely perfect � �😍 thank you from the bottom of our hearts

"Don't save things for a special occassion

everyday of your life is a special occassion"

Thomas S. Monson